Column Case Management’s new Enhanced Information Sharing provides secure storage of all file types and sizes, including video files.
Column Enhanced Information Sharing Benefits Your Investigators By Having the Following Document Structure:
- Files are organized into a logical folder structure with a drag and drop interface like Microsoft’s One Drive. The folders are configurable by you, so all cases have a consistent and organized folder structure that makes it easy to find investigative files and reports.
- View thumbnail images of the files as a preview before downloading. This feature could eliminate wasted time by allowing you to view and cancel large file downloads that are in-process.
- Quickly sort files by Name, Document Number, Type, Size, or Upload Date
- A special Internal folder allows investigators to vet and edit files before they are put into the final case folder.
- Permissions are integrated into the Case Management application so there is no need to manage separate permission for the attachment structure.
- Download a single file or the entire case folder with a single click.
- Integrated attachment metadata allows for attachment reporting and a more comprehensive case summary report that includes attachment information.