DIR’s Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Cooperative (Co-op) Contracts program (formerly known as Go DIRect) is a streamlined cooperative purchasing program for state and local government, public education and other public entities in Texas, as well as public entities outside the state. More information about DIR ICT Co-op Contract Program Overview can be found by clicking here. In addition, there are many out-of-state agencies currently holding an ICC with DIR. View Out-of-State Agencies Currently Holding an ICC with DIR.
The contract between Column Case Management and DIR’s ICT Co-op, DIR-TSO-4034, allows direct purchases of Column Case Management products and services.
To obtain a copy of the contract from the DIR’s state website, please click here.
Pricing has already been completed on the DIR contract making it unnecessary for the purchaser to obtain quotes from other sources or to spend time and other resources going through a formal solicitation and evaluation process. The contract provides MSRP discounts and may be used by public/government entities anywhere in the United States. Warranty information can be found by clicking here.
Product and Services
Column Case Management Software Applications:
- Investigative Case Management Software
- Investigative Law Enforcement Case Management Software
- HR Service and Support Case Management Software
Description of Products and Services:
Column Case Management software specializing in two primary workflow solutions. Investigative software to handle the life cycle of a case, everything from intake and referral to case closed and all the steps in between, including e-forms, attachments, and reporting. Additionally, we have an HR Case Module for the onboarding of employees, as well as the management of HR requests and inquiries.
The licensing model is based on floating or concurrent licenses.
Column provides the following services: implementation, project management, training, and support services. These services can be performed on-site or remotely.
Upon completion of any services project, Column Case Management LLC offers a 60-day warranty period. Within this warranty period Column will fix any bugs, defects or workflows that were in scope at no charge to the client.
Please provide a description of the product and/or services, desired timelines, and contact information. Written specifications and/or project requirements are recommended for receiving timely quotes.
Please reference the appropriate Column Technologies DIR contract number in all correspondence (DIR-TSO-4034).
Request a Quote
Request a quote via Phone, Fax, Mail, or E-mail:
- USPS mail: Column Case Management
Indicate appropriate DIR contract number
10 E 22nd St., Suite 300, Lombard, IL 60148
Purchase Order Requirements:
- Purchase order number
- Completed on organization letterhead
- Supplier must be stated as Column Technologies
- Stated Clearly: Part numbers, service or product descriptions, quantity or scope of services ordered
- Bill To and Ship To information is clearly identified
- Purchase date must be within the last 30 days of the PO date
- The contracting officer's signature
- Reference original quote number provided by Column Technologies containing appropriate DIR Contract Number
- Determinable date by which delivery of the product or performance of the services is required
- Must include payment terms
- Specify F.O.B. destination
- Include any special invoice requirements, if applicable